University of Peshawar form Fee Registration Schedule M.Ed. for the Annual Examinations 2016
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the following dates for Regular/Late University/Late College candidates of M.Ed have been fixed for the submission of Admission forms for the Annual Examination 2016.
Up to 31-03-2016
Up to 11-04-2016
Up to 21-04-2016
Up to 02-05-2016
||Thesis Fee Rs.3900/- (Per student )
- Admission forms of Regular/Late University/College dully completed in all respects shall be sent by heads of the concerned Department/College/Institute along with covering letter and list of students concerned.
- All affiliated colleges are required to submit admission approval letter from the Directorate of admissions along with a clearance certificate/NOC from Affiliation Section, University of Peshawar.
- Examination admission forms should be submitted along with a copy of B.Ed/B.A/B.Sc Degree & DMC. Those candidates, who got degrees other than University of Peshawar, are required to submit a verified copy of degree from their parent University along with Original Migration Certificate and also deposit Rs. 1650/- as registration fee along with admission fee.
- Admission forms shall be forwarded in accordance with the regulations i-e those whose, chances stand exhausted shall neither be recommended nor forwarded by the college/Institute concerned.
- Charging excess amount beyond the prescribed fee is a cognizable offence and if reported will lead to stern action like de-affiliation etc of the institute.
- Distance Education candidates should submit their forms through Director, Directorate of Distance Education, University o Peshawar.
- After the last date of submission of forms with triple fee, forms will be accepted with a fine of Rs.500/- for delay of every fifteen days or maximum of Rs.2000/- till two weeks prior to the commencement of examination, after which no admission form shall be accepted unless allowed by the competent authority.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained in any case and will be returned at the risk/cost of the candidates
- Claim of candidates to have sent admission form by post but not received at this office shall neither be considered valid nor be entertained but can be tackled/settled with postal service.
- Fee once deposited neither be refundable nor adjustable, if the candidate is otherwise eligible.
- All the Principals/Directors of all affiliated colleges are required to deposit Thesis/Practical fee along with examination admission fee.