|Applications for MIT Portugal Program PhD, MSc and Advanced Courses are now OPEN for the academic year 2014/2015.
- Doctoral Program in Bioengineering Systems;
- Doctoral Program in Leaders for Technical Industries;
- Doctoral Program Sustainable Energy Systems;
- Doctoral Program Transportation Systems;
- Advance Course in Bioengineering;
- Executive Master in Technology Management Enterprise;
- Executive Master in Sustainable Energy Systems;
- MSc in Complex Transport Infrastructure Systems;
The International Doctoral Programs in Bioengineering Systems; Leaders for Technical Industries; Sustainable Energy Systems and Transportation Systems were selected under the Call from Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, IP (FCT,IP), through which 10 scholarships per year per program are attributed to selected candidates. [Announcement of the call in English] [Edital do concurso em Português].
The following instructions refer to the application call for the 2014/15 academic year.
Deadlines for submitting your applications:
- Doctoral Programs: January 26th – April 15th 2014, 5pm GMT;
- Advance Course in Bioengineering; Executive Master in Technology Management Enterprise; MSc in Complex Transport Infrastructure Systems (CTIS) – January 26th – May 15th 2014, 5pm GMT;
- Executive Master in Sustainable Energy Systems: February 11th – June 15th 2014, 5pm GMT.
The Application Form
- Click on the Application Form link on this page or the sidebar menu.
- Under the “Create your Account” heading, click the link titled “Create your Account.”
- Create a user name and password, and write them down in case you need to return to the application form before you finalize and submit it.
- After you log in and create an account, click on “Return to Main Menu.”
- From the “Application Menu” page, click on “MIT Portugal Application.”
- When prompted, enter the user name and password you set up when registering your account, this will give you access to the application form.
Returning to the form on more than one visit: If you use a private computer and have cookies enabled, you should not need to re-enter your user name and password; you should simply be able to click on “MIT Portugal Application” and access your form (which will include any data you entered previously). If you use a public computer, you must enter your username and password each time you access the form.
The application form prompts you to attach the following (your application will not be considered without them):
- Your CV (in English);
- Your motivation letter (in English);
- A digital copy of all your academic certificates (stating the final classification you obtained), and the respective official transcripts (listing the grade/classification of each discipline/subjects you attended during each degree). If you are on the final year of your degree, you can present the certificates and official transcripts in September 2014.