Peshawar University B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Th/ B.Sc Nursing Admission Notice for the Annual Examination-2016
Applications, are invited on the prescribed forms available from the Examination Section for the B.A/B.Sc/BTh/B.Sc Nursing (Part-I &II) Annual Examination-2016 in accordance with the following time & fee schedule.
Rs. 100/- upto
|BA/B.Sc Part-I (Regular students only)
|BA/B.Sc Part-Il (Regular students only)
|B.A/B.Sc Nursing Part-I (Private Fresh Full Papers)
|B.A/B.Sc Nursing Part-II (Late College Students/ Private Full Papers)
|Single Paper (for Re-appear candidates)
|Two Papers (for Re-appear candidates)
|Practical fee (per practical)
||Rs. 400/- each practical
|Subject change Fee
||Rs. 1650/- per subject
- Admission forms of Regular/Late College students of all constituent & affiliated colleges duly completed in all respect will be sent by the concerned Principals.
- Regular/Private candidates are required to get their admission forms alongwith requisite documents and photographs attested/signed on backside (both male & female).
- All fresh candidates (regular & private) BA/BSc/Bth/BSc Nursing examination are required to annex original Migration Certificate issued by their respective Boards.
- Examination centre is allotted on the basis of permanent address as -mentioned in the examination admission form. However, the university reserves the right to allot the Examination Centre anywhere on the basis of number of candidates in the area. Those who would like to be examined in a place other than their permanent address, should send their own/parents service/residence certificate with the form in official capacity. The certificate should also be countersigned by a Gazetted Officer.
- After the last date of submission of forms with tripple fee, forms will be accepted with a fine of Rs.500/- for delay of every 15 days or to a maximum of Rs.2000/- till two weeks prior to the commencement of Examination. No admission form will be accepted two weeks before the commencement of examinations unless allowed by the competent authority with enhanced fee.
- Fee once deposited shall neither be refundable nor adjustable, if the candidate is otherwise eligible.
- Candidates who appeared in the Supplementary Examination, 2015 in BA/BSc/BTh/BSc Nursing Part-I & II, if placed in compartment, shall be entitled to submit their forms with normal fee within 15 days after declaration of result, failing which fee of the date shall be charged.