Additional Doctoral Mobilities/Scholarships
Under the Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia (EMMA) 2013
An additional five D10 (Doctorate ten months) mobilities / scholarships are available to partner institutions (Target Group-TG1), and nationals of countries of partner institutions (TG2) for doctoral research at European partner universities in continuance of the application cycle for EMMA-West 2013 program which closed on 31st December 2013.
2. These fully funded mobilities/scholarships are available for doctoral research at any of the following European partner universities:
* University of Evora, Portugal
* University of Nice, Sophia-Antipolis, France
* Ruprecht-Karls University, Heidelberg
* University of Padua, Italy
* University of Twente, Holland
* University of Warsaw, Poland
* Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania
3. Applicants from CIIT should note that: Doctoral candidates interested in availing aD10 mobility must be registered as doctoral students and planning to proceed to the European university for the purpose of research.
4. For detailed information and online application please visit EMMA official website:
Online Application will close on 8th March 2014