Education and Literacy Department Govt. of Sindh Announced Endowment Fund Scholarship
SINDH ENDOWMENT FUND (SEF) Scholarship Government of Sindh
Government of Sindh is providing Scholarships to support the poor and meritorious students of Sindh seeking education and tuition fee. Scholarships are available for following disciplines in the given institutions:
(a) Business Administration
(b) Information Technology
1. Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, (MUET), Jamshoro
2. Liaqat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS), Only for (MBBS) Jamshoro.
3. Quaid-e-Azam university of Engineering Sciences & Technology Nawabshah.
4. Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi.
5. Institute of Business Management (IOBM) Karachi.
6. Sindh Medical College Karachi, Only for (MBBS).
7. Iqra University, Karachi, Only for (BBA & MBA)
8. Aga Khan University Karachi, Only for (MBBS)
9. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST), Karachi & Larkana.
10. Isra University, Hyderabad, Only for (BBA, MBA & MBBS).
11. Sindh University Jamshoro, Only for (IBA)
12. Sindh Agriculture University Tando Jam, Only for (Agriculture Engineering).
13. National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (Fast), Karachi.
14. Dow University of Medical Health & Science, Karachi, Only for (MBBS)
15. NED University of Engineering & Technology , Karachi
16. People’s Medical College for Girls Nawabshah, Only for (MBBS)
17. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana, Only for (MBBS)
18. Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Sukkur.
19. Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College Sukkur, Only for (MBBS)
20. Lahore University of Management Science, (LUMS), Lahore
21. University of Engineering & Technology , Lahore
22. National University of Science & Technology , (NUST), Islamabad.
23. Quaid-e-Azam University , Islamabad.
24. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Science & Technology District Sawabi, NWFP.
see ad for More information about Institution for Scholarship.
1. Pay Order of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is required in favour of Additional Secretary (Endowment), Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh, issued from any branch of National Bank in Pakistan.
2. Applicants should send their applications along with required documents as specified in the application forms by 31.01.2014 (Closing date). Application should be submitted through concerned Universities/ Institutions along with Pay Order / Demand Draft.