Scholarships Announcement 2015 AUQAF, Hajj, Religious and Minority Affairs Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
AUQAF, Hajj, Religious and Minority Affairs Department intends to grant Scholarships under its “ADP No 64-150179-Scholorship Program for Muslim Students Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” (2015-16) on need basis to the most talented students in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Students must have good academic record with at least 70 percent Marks in the last Passed Examination
- Students availing any other Scholarships at University of Malakand need NOT to apply and or engaged in any private & govt. job or in a project need not to apply.
- Download application from the University of Malakand by clicking here.
- Read Terms and Conditions before filling the Application Form
- Complete application form duly signed from the Head of the Department
- Submit to the office of the Students Financial Assistance on or before 18 November 2015.
- The Application of all eligible students will be forwarded to AUQAF, Hajj, Religious and Minority Affairs Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for assessment and the award of the scholarships
- Application (Duly filled) (incomplete applications will not be processed)
- Attested Copy of CNIC of Student
- Attested Copy of pervious result (Latest with at least 70 Percent Marks )
- Domicile Certificate – Attested Copy
- Student ID Card – Copy
|18 November 2015
For further information, please contact Focal Person Scholarships,