CLICK ANY SUBJECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR DEGREE SYLLABUS
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2012-13
|Architecture||Environmental Science||Pakistan Studies|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2011-12
|Avionic Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Business Administration||Environmental Engineering||Space Sciences|
|Chemical Engineering||History||Textile Engineering|
|City & Regional Planning||Industrial Engineering||Women Studies|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Criminology||Metallurgy & Material Engineering|
|Crop Physiology||Mining Engineering|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2010-11
|BDS [Draft]||Law (LLB)||Pharmacy|
|Bioinformatics||Marine Sciences||Physical Therapy|
|Fashion Design||MBBS [Draft]||Special Education|
|Fresh Water Biology||Mechatronic Engineering|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2009-10
|Agriculture Chemistry||DVM||Plant Pathology|
|Agriculture Economics||Education||Plant Protection|
|Agriculture Extension||Entomology||Soil Science|
|Agricultural Engineering||Fine Arts||Water Management|
|Agronomy||Food Science and Technology|
|Commerce||Plant Breeding & Genetics|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2008-09
|Computer Science, Software Engg and Information Technology||Telecommunication Systems|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2007-08
|Botany||Material Engineering||Political Science|
|Chemistry||Mass Communication||Telecommunication Engineering|
|Electronic Engineering||Pakistan Studies||Zoology|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2005-06
|City And Regional Planning||Remote Sensing||L.L.M.|
CURRICULA REVISED IN 2004-05
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore All Information and Guidelines FOR PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR ENTRY TEST AND UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2014
NOTICE FOR PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR ENTRY TEST AND UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION 2014
It is announced for the information of all concerned that Entry Test for entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Engineering Technology programs is expected to be held tentatively on Sunday 24th August 2014. Applications for appearing in the Entry Test will be invited from second week of July 2014, Insha Allah.
All prospective candidates who plan to appear in the Entry Test are advised to prepare their Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-Form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for Entry Test.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Immediately after the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.;
(iii) Real paternal uncle (Chacha, Taya) residing abroad:
a) Duly filled Form-VIII of applicant’s guardian and a photocopy of valid Resident Visa / Residence Permit verified/attested by the Pakistani Embassy in the respective foreign country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our websites.
b) Sponsored orphans must also submit the following documents:
(i) Father’s death certificate Issued by NADRA;
(ii) Proof of relationship with the guardian in the form of CNIC of all family members and NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC) highlighting the Family Tree structure of the applicant;
(iii) Copy of Nikahnama in case the guardian is the maternal uncle (Mamoo) of the applicant.
Note: Scanned / faxed copies of certificates and visa/ residence permit shall not be entertained.
Waseda University Application Guidelines for Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students Academic Year 2014
Application Guidelines for Academic Year 2014 Waseda University
Partial Tuition-Waiver Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students
Waseda University offers tuition reductions for the privately financed international students who are eligible for this scheme. Whether you will receive 50% annual tuition deduction will depend upon the screening based on your academic performance and economic circumstance etc. Students who wish to receive this tuition-waiver scholarship should carefully read the following and then apply for it.
At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in a regular undergraduate or graduate school program at Waseda University, they must have a residency status of “College Student”, they must be privately financed international students with outstanding academic performance who are acknowledged to have difficulty pursuing their studies due to economic reasons, and also they must submit an application for this scholarship.
Note that those to whom any of the following apply are NOT eligible.
(1) Japanese Government (MEXT: Mombukagakusho) Scholarship students
(2) Doctoral course students
(3) Students enrolled in a consistent five-year Doctoral Program(year 3-5)
(4) Research associates
(5) Recipients of Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
(6) Students sponsored by foreign governments
(7) Students whose school fees are being paid by an institution such as a corporation or scholarship foundation
(8) Students who are regarded to lack the motivation to continue their studies, based on their attendance records
(9) Students whose academic performance is poor and who are not expected to complete their degree
(10) Students who have enrolled beyond the regular course term (with the exception of those who have extended their enrollment due to illness or other unavoidable circumstances)
(11) Students on a leave of absence
(12) Students studying outside of Japan (Students who are studying in Japan at the time of application for the scholarship but who will study abroad from the fall semester are not eligible. Application is permitted if the registration status is “Registered in School but Study Abroad.”)
(13) Students who are not enrolled in the fall semester of the year.
Applicants must submit the following documents to their undergraduate or graduate school’s office by the deadline of Friday, May 28, 2014.
3. Documents to be submitted
“Application Form: Academic Year 2014 Waseda University Partial Tuition-Waiver Scholarship” (prescribed form)
Other required documents
(1) Copy of your certificate of resident card (both sides)
(2) Copy of your housing lease agreement (those who live in Waseda University’s dormitory or are not contractors do not have to submit this document)
(3) Income statement for your financial supporter issued by a municipal government office (only for those financial situation listed in Note 2 on Application Form apply)
Those who do not submit these documents will not be considered for this scholarship.
4. Notice of Selection
After the selection process, the recipients are notified by the office of their undergraduate or graduate school.
Tuition deduction will be made at the time of fall semester tuition payment. Note that those who have already paid the fall semester fees shall be paid the amount of scholarship back.