UOS Schedule for , 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Term Final Examinations of all programs 1st of the students of Private affiliated colleges under Term System
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS/ACE(TS)/2897 Dated:15-10-2015
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned that
, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Term Final Examinations of all programs
of the students of Private affiliated colleges under Term System will
commence as per following schedule.
Sr. No. Term Date
01 1st & 2nd Term 03-11-2015
02 3rd & 4th Term 12-11-2015
03 5th & 6th Term 24-11-2015
Sindh University Announced Examination form and Fee Registration for B.A. (Regular / External) / B. Com. / B. Sc / B. Sc. Home Economics (Regular)) Part-I & Part-II, M. A. (Previous & Final) External, Annual Examinations of 2015
The Examination Forms received with late fees are to be submitted within three (03) days of each expiry date (as above) to the office of the undersigned.
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN THE ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS 2015:
(a) The candidates appeared in Annual Examinations 2010 or prior, as their terms for five years have been lapsed in 2014 or prior (as case may be).
(b) The candidates who have passed their Intermediate Examination in 2015.
(c) The candidate failed to clear 50% papers are not eligible to appear in next higher class examination at the Annual Examinations of 2015.
|S#||NAME OF EXAMINATIONS||FRESH||FAILURE|
|1||B.A. (Pass) Part-I External||5950.00||3860.00|
|2||B. A. (Pass) Part-II External||7250.00||4820.00|
|3.||B.A. (Pass) Part-I Regular||2590.00||2590.00|
|4.||B.A (Pass) Part-II Regular||5000.00||3280.00|
|5.||B. Com. (Pass) Part-I||2790.00||2790.00|
|6.||B. Com. (Pass) Part-II||5000.00||3280.00|
|7.||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I||2790.00||2790.00|
|8.||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II||5000.00||3280.00|
|9.||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I Home Economics||2790.00||2790.00|
|10.||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II Home Economics||5000.00||3280.00|
|11||M.A. (Previous) External||8330.00||6050.00|
|12||M.A. (Final) External||9600.00||7100.00|
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDLINES FOR CANDIDATES
Computer Science Mcqs for Competitive Examinations
1).object (also called_____) is a common data type that includes photograph, audio, vedio, or a document in other applications.
(a) Number (b) BLOB (c) Integer (d) binary (e) none of these
2. in database, a(n) ____ field is a group of related fields.
(a) Table (b) Key (c) Record (d) Primery field (e) Non of these
3. In a database, a(n) ____ field is a field that uniquely identifies each record in a file.
(a) Main (b) Identifying (c) Master (d) Key (e) none of these
4. If a lowest annual fee at a discount wherehouse is Rs.2025 and the highest is Rs.5550, a(n)______ on annual fee field ensure it is a value between Rs.2025 and Rs.5550.
(a) Range Check (b) compelteness check (c) consistency Check (d) alphabetic/numeric check (e) none of these
5. A DBMS uses the _____ to perform validation checks.
(a) Data Server (b) data smart (c) data wherehouse (d) data dictionary (e) none of these
6. _______ is a network technology that defines how messages are routed from one end of a network to other, ensuring the datat arrives correctly by dividing it into packets.
(a) HTML (b) XML (c) HTTP (d) TCP/IP (e) none of these
7. When a computer sends data over the internet, the data is divided into small pieces , or _______
(a) Bundles (b) packets (c) slices (d) baskets (e) none of these
8. The amount of data, instructions and information that can travel over a communication channel somtimes is called _______
(a) broadband (b) baseband (c) latency (d) bandwidth (e) none of these
9. fiber optic cables have all of the following advantages over cables that used wire except _______
(a) lower costs & easier installation and modification
(b) Faster data transmission & smaller size
(c) Less susceptible to noise from other divices
(d) Better security for signals during transmission
(e) none of these
10. A_____ is a network that connects compter and divices in a limited geographical area, such as home, school computer laboratory , or office building
(a) LAN (b) MAN (c) WAN (d) VAN (e) none of these
11. with _______ memory , the operating system allocates a portion of storage medium, usually the hard disk , to function as additional RAM
(a) Virtual (b) performance (c) device (d) Manged (e) none of these
12. If a new a device such as printer or scanner is attached to a computer, its _________ must be installed before the divice can be used
(a) Driver (b) platform (c) manager (d) kernel (e) none of these
13. A ________ is an icon on the desktop that provides a user with immediate access to a program or file.
(a) kernel (b) spooler (c) buffer (d) Shortcut (e) none of these
14. ________ a disk or reorgnizing it so the files are stored in contiguous sectors, speeds up disk access and thus performance of entire computer .
(a) Formating (b) Defregmenting (c) Spooling (d) compressing (e) none of these
15. the term cmputer _______ discribes potentially damging computer program that affects or infects a computer by altering the way the compter works without the users knowledge or permission .
(a) Hot spot (b) File compression Utillty (c) Virus (d) File conversion Utillity (e) none of these
16. In a diagram ( a DFD diagram was given ) _________ shows the input and output of information into or out from a prosses .
(a) Use Case (b) Data Flow (c) entity relationship (d) Class Diagram (e) none of these
17. Although used in all types of bussiness modeling the _____ has been adopted as a standard notation for object modeling.
(a) UML (b) CASE Tool (c) USE CASE Diagram (d) EMR (not sure) (e) none of these
18. For each input and output, a systems analyst tipicaly develops _______ which is a sample of the input or output and contains actual data.
(a) adoption (b) prototype (c) Mockup (d) feasibility Scheme (e) none of these
19. _________ is a working modle of propesed system .
(a0 Adoption (b) feasibilty Scheme (c) Mockup (d) Prototype (e) none of these
20. A unit test ________
(a) verifies that each individule program works by itself
(b) verifies that all programs in an application work togather properly
(c) verifies that an application works with other applications
(d) is performed by end-users and verifies that the new system works with actual data