Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Applicants to Study in Switzerland,
The EPFL Fellows international postdoctoral fellowship programme will fund 24 fellowships of a maximum duration of 24 months each year/call.
The next call will be launched on 1 July 2016 and the deadline for the submission of applications is 1 October 2016 (17:00 hr CET). Applications must be submitted via the on-line application platform.
EPFL Fellows fellowships may be held in any scientific discipline within the EPFL.
Applications should be made jointly with the Fellow’s mentor, a senior scientist at EPFL. EPFL Fellows conduct their own research within the framework of the proposed project.
The EPFL Fellows fellowships can only be carried out in Switzerland, at the EPFL campus in Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Valais or Fribourg.
The duration of an EPFL Fellows fellowship is 24 months and cannot be prolonged. Employment after the initially granted time must be financed from other sources.
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Citizens of any nationality may apply.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree from a recognized university, plan to obtain a PhD degree by the time of employment, or have at least four (4) years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Applicants must fulfill the transnational mobility rules:
- Incoming applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the three (3) years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of proposals.
- Re-integration applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the three (3) years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of proposals, and show at least two (2) years’ of experience in research at the postdoctoral level in any other country, by the time they submit the application.
- Applicants must have arranged in advance a research plan with a host laboratory at the EPFL.
EPFL Fellows II: timeline and process call 2016
|Launch of the call
||1 July 2016
|Call closure / deadline
||1 October 2016
|Evaluation of applications
|Final decision making by Research Commission
||End January 2017
|Start of the fellowships
||Between 1 April and 1 August 2017
|End of the fellowships
||Between 1 April and 1 August 2019
The platform opens 1 July 2016
(Deadline : 1 October 2016)
Access to the application platform
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 291771 (call 2013 and 2014) and from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation under grant agreement 665667 (call 2015 and 2016).
Related Posts via Categories
- SPECIAL QUOTA EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE, COMPLETE DETAILS
- PRIME MINISTER YOUTH SKILL DEVELOPMENT SCHEME PHASE 2, COMPLETE DETAILS
- HEC need based Sholarship for NUML Admission, Students, Complete Details, July 2016
- How to Apply for CERN Graduate Engineering Training Fellowship in Switzerland 2016
- Shehbaz Shrif Merit Scholarships For Forign PHD 2016, Complete Details
- Pakistan Science Foundation Islamabad (Screening Test for Science Talent Farming Scheme) Scholarship July 2016 Apply Now Online and Offline through NTS Pakistan
- Pakistan Science Foundation Islamabad , Science Talent Farming Scheme Scholarships Rs. 10,000 per Month for Students of Matric Students , Eligibility Criteria and Complete Detail
- How to Apply for Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Programme 2016-17 Get Scholarship Now
- Internal Scholarship / Stipends Program for 6th , 7th and 8th Class Students. Govt. of Punjab New Scholarship Program for Students
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) The Govt. of the Punjab Scholarship Apply Today , Eligibility Criteria , Application Form ,Ph.d Scholarships Ad ,List of Subject Areas , Scholarship Coverage ,Allocation of the scholarships Geographical distribution of scholarships and How to Apply for New Scholarship Program offered by Govt. of Punjab