Applications are invited for UN Global Compact Internships , New York-2016
Internships with the UN Global Compact are available for the duration of three to six months. The timing of internships is flexible. Internships at UN Headquarters are unpaid.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program (bachelor’s or second university degree, or higher) at the time of application and during the internship; or
Under some circumstances, applicants may have graduated within less than one year to commence a UN internship.
internships with the UN Global Compact are available for the duration of three to six months. The timing of internships is flexible. UN Global Compact encourages candidates to apply for the following sessions:
Summer / Fall: August to November (with a possible extension to December)
Winter / spring: January to May (with a possible extension to June).
Deadline: 29 June 2016
Related Posts via Categories
- Karachi Port Trust, Apprenticeship 50 Seats For Matric Pass Candidates, July 2016, Complete Details
- Internship Program offered by Dunya TV
- SUPARCO offers Apprenticeship / Internship Scheme 2016 How t o Apply , Eligibility Criteria , and Details SUPARCO Apprenticeship Scheme
- CULCON, the Japan-U.S. Friendship Commission and the U.S.-Japan Bridging Foundation Internship Programme,USA-2016
- Asian Development Bank is Providing Internship Opportunities for Pakistani Graduate Students. How to Apply, and Eligibility Criteria of Internship Program
- TCS International offers Graduate Trainee Program 2016 how to Apply and Detail of Program 2016
- Google offers Information Technology Internship for summer 2016 in Australia.
- How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Internship Program 2016 Application Process , Eligibility Criteria , Stipends and Duration Detail of Internship 2016
- PIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Young Parliamentary Subject Experts YPSEs Program 2016 How to Apply , and Program Detail 2016
- Youth Employment Program Through Online Work and Digital Entrepreneurship