GC University FSD PEEF Additional Master Level Scholarship Session 2015-16
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the highly needy and talented students (Punjab Domicile) admitted during Fall Semester 2015-16 in the Master Level study program.
Note: Those students who have already applied and appeared for Interview are requested not to submit their forms again.
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc/BBA/BS and B.Com held in 2013/2014/2015 (Annual) in Punjab.
- Students who already have secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Passed the aforementioned examination from: Government Institutions, Private Affiliated Institution as Private Candidate.
- Students enrolled in fall session and morning/afternoon/evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply
- Declared monthly income parents (from all resources) is equal to or less than Rs.30,000/-.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year .
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs, or any other scholarship, Employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department or those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who aspire to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available from the Mian Jee Photostat near Chenab Chowk, Gate no. 02 GC University or can be downloaded from website www.gcuf.edu.pk. Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 16th May, 2016.
Attested Documents to be Attached
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the Ilqa Tehsildar in case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi- Government).(Phone no of issuing authority should also be mentioned on the certificate)
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father and mother
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e. brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills, related documents and expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Proof of previous scholarship(s) attained (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose & three passport size Photographs
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Related Posts via Categories