UOB IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES APPEARED IN ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS OF M.A/M.SC ANNUAL 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES APPEARED IN ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS OF M.A/M.SC ANNUAL 2014
- It is notified for the information of all those students / candidates appeared in M.A / M. Sc Previous & Final (Annual) Examination 2014, in the Following 23subjects, that their results is hereby declared.
|Faculty of Social Sciences
||1. Social Work
3. Pakistan study
|Faculty of Life Sciences
|Faculty of Basic Sciences
|Faculty of earth and Environmental Sciences
|Faculty of Education and Humanities
5. Gender Development Studies
|Faculty of literature and Languages
|Faculty of Management science , business and Information Technology
- The university reserves the right to correct, modify, alter or change the result in any manner if it is found to have been wrongly computed or compiled.
- Typographical error, if any, will not entitle anybody to interpret the result in his/her favor and to claim any advantages there-from. The university reserves the right to correct mistakes as and when they come to notice and no action shall lie against the university.
- The DMCs has been ready in all respect. The candidates should obtain their passed as well as failed D.M.C after due process from Examination office main gate of University of Balochistan within 40 days.
- The Detail Marks Certificates will be issued to the candidates on production of duly filled form along with prescribed fee, Copy of CNIC, Clearance certificate from institutions.
- In future examination form of failure candidate will not be accepted without failed DMC.
- The Recounting of papers will be made through designated committee constituted by the vice chancellor. For rules please visit. (www.uob.edu.pk).
- The candidates has to clarify their results within 40 days from declaration of result. After expiry of stipulated period no claim will be entertained.
- All students having L/R result late should have clarify their results within 40 days after result declaration date.
- Fee structure for passed and failed candidate as under.
- For passed candidates 200/=
- For failed candidates 100/=
Re-counting of answer book(s).
Note: recounting will be made through recounting committee.
- The answer book of a candidate in any examination shall be re-checked / re-assessed as per University of Balochistan Rules. However, after the publication of the results of particular examination, if a candidate, whether passed or failed, has strong grounds and belief that some mistake has been made in connection with his result, he / she may apply to the Controller of Examinations on prescribed application form along with attested photocopy of his / her CNIC for re-counting of his / her one paper or more as the case may be on payment of prescribed fee i.e. 500/= per paper.
- Application for re-counting shall be received up to 40 days from the date of announcement of result.
- The candidate or anybody on his / her behalf has no right to see or examine the answer book(s) for any purpose.
- Whereas the re-counting does not mean re-checking / re-assessment of the answer book, the committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor shall see that:
- There is no mistake in the grand total on the title page of the answer book;
- The total of various parts of a question has been correctly made at the end of each question;
iii. All totals have correctly brought forward on the title page of answer book;
- No portion of any answer has been left un-marked;
- Total marks in the answer book tally with the Award List;
- The answer book or any part thereof has been changed / detached;
vii. The handwriting of the candidate tally in the questions / answer book.
- The committee in the event of detection of any omission or mistake in the answer script or in the compilation of the result of a candidate shall report the case to the Controller who will get the omission rectified by referring the answer script to the concerned examiner. The examiner will submit his / her report on the matter & after rectification, a revised result will be issued after surrendering the previous one.
- If the Committee concerned finds any discrepancy by virtue of which the marks of the candidate are decreased, the record shall be corrected accordingly and revised result shall be issued after the previous one is surrendered.
- If any such candidate refuses to surrender his / her DMC/Result Card/Degree required under rule above, shall be treated as to have misbehaved. As such his result shall be liable to cancellation and to any other penalty awarded by the competent authority/controller.
- The controller shall also have the powers to effect the recovery of the previous DMC/Result Card/Degree by force through any of the law enforcing agencies.
Related Posts via Categories
- AEO 100 MARKS WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS BY SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR 2016 1ST PHASE POLICY, COMPLETE MARKS DISTRIBUTION MARKS DETAILS TOPICS, WHAT TO STUDY , DETAILS 2016
- MARKS DETAILS CRITERIA DISTRIBUTION FOR CTI JOBS ALL PUNJAB 2016-17
- CTI JOBS CGPA TO PERCENTAGE CONVERSION FORMULA DETAILS 2016-17
- CTI JOBS HOW TO APPLY INTERVIEW HELP, REQUIREMENTS, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED, HELPING POST BY ADEEL ABBAS, 2016-17
- LAHORE CTI JOBS, ALL COLLEGES MALE COMPLETE VACANT POSTS SUBJECT WISE DETAILS 2016-17
- THE UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD, ADMISSION NOTICE, ALL PROGRAM ADMISSION OPEN, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY NOW
- RIPHA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, ALL PROGRAMS ADMISSION NOTICE, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
- LGU, ALL SUBJECTS, EVENING, WEEKEND PROGRAM MS, MPHIL, PHD ADMISSION OPEN, APPLY NOW, COMPLETE NOTICE
- CTI PUNJAB ALL COLLEGES, SUBJECT LIST FOR CTI JOBS, ALL SUBJECTS FOR THE CTI JOBS
- CTI POLICY MERIT FORMULA , RANKING CRITERIA 2016-17