Applications are invited from Administrative and Support Staff of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan for Overseas MA/MS/MPhil Scholarships in the technologically advanced countries of the world.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility of the applicants will be determined as per University statutes.
Submission of Documents:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:-
1. Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
2. Attested photocopy of CNIC.
3. Original Bank Deposit Slip of Rs. 1,000/-.
4. Unconditional Admission Offer Letter
5. Valid IELTS / TOEFL Score Card (if applicable)
1. Candidates will be shortlisted by the University Scholarship Selection Committee.
2. Candidates that are selected for the said scholarship and have not appeared before the Selection Board, will have to appear before the University Selection Board for BS-17 (administrative position).
3. The Awardees will have to execute a bond with Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) to serve the University for at least 02 years after completion of their MA/MS/MPhil.
4. During the period of study either salary or stipend will be paid.
5. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon the closing date of advertisement.
Submission of Application:
1. Application Forms can be downloaded from here (Click to Download). Printed copy of the application form can be obtained from HRD Office, Garden Campus, AWKUM.
2. Application Forms, complete in all respects along with the Bank Deposit Slip of Rs. 1,000/- (nonrefundable), as processing fee, in favour of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, should reach the office of the undersigned by Thursday, August 20, 2015.
3. Processing Fee of Rs. 1,000/- (nonrefundable) shall be deposited at UBL Collection Booths at Main Campus and Garden Campus, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.