Sindh University Announced Examination form and Fee Registration for B.A. (Regular / External) / B. Com. / B. Sc / B. Sc. Home Economics (Regular)) Part-I & Part-II, M. A. (Previous & Final) External, Annual Examinations of 2015
It is notified for general information to all eligible candidates who wish to appear at the B.A. (Regular / External) / B. Com. / B. Sc / B. Sc. Home Economics (Regular)) Part-I & Part-II, M. A. (Previous & Final) External, Annual Examinations of 2015 may fill-in their Examination Forms obtainable from the offices of the Principals of the concerned affiliated Colleges with effect from 22-06-2015 as under:
- Submission of Examination Forms without late Fees with effect from 22-06-2015 to 10-08-2015 and same are to be submitted on or before 20-08-2015 positively to the office of the undersigned.
- With late fee of Rs.1000/- with effect from 11-08-2015 to 31-08-2015.
- With late fee of Rs.2000/- with effect from 01-09-2015 to 21-09-2015.
- With late fee of Rs.3000/- with effect from 22-09-2015 to 15-10-2015.
The Examination Forms received with late fees are to be submitted within three (03) days of each expiry date (as above) to the office of the undersigned.
THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN THE ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS 2015:
(a) The candidates appeared in Annual Examinations 2010 or prior, as their terms for five years have been lapsed in 2014 or prior (as case may be).
(b) The candidates who have passed their Intermediate Examination in 2015.
(c) The candidate failed to clear 50% papers are not eligible to appear in next higher class examination at the Annual Examinations of 2015.
- If cases as defined above in “a”, “b” and “c” are detected later on, such Examination Forms will be rejected and deposited fees will not be refunded. If such candidates appear in the Examination, they will do so on their own risk and cost, but result will not be announced and same will stand automatically cancelled.
- The prescribed Examination Form for one Class cannot be used for other Class.
- The Candidate must mention Compulsory / Optional Subjects clearly in the Examination Form. However, if a candidate fails to appear in the subject (s) mentioned in the Examination Form and appears in other subject (s) on his / her own sweet will, such result will not be announced and same will stand cancelled.
FEES STRUCTURE (BREAKUP OF FEES IS SHOWN ON THE EXAMINATION FORMS)
||NAME OF EXAMINATIONS
||B.A. (Pass) Part-I External
||B. A. (Pass) Part-II External
||B.A. (Pass) Part-I Regular
||B.A (Pass) Part-II Regular
||B. Com. (Pass) Part-I
||B. Com. (Pass) Part-II
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-I Home Economics
||B. Sc. (Pass) Part-II Home Economics
||M.A. (Previous) External
||M.A. (Final) External
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDLINES FOR CANDIDATES
- The Examination Form and Bank Challan Form must be filled-in by the candidates, SHOWING HIS / HER NAME, FATHER’S NAME AND SURNAME IN THE PRESCRIBED BOXES, ACCORDING TO THE MATRICULATION PASS / MARKS CERTIFICATE.
- The examination fees shall be deposited by the candidate in designated branches of the Habib Bank Limited in the shape of Bank Challan duly signed by the Principal or his / her authorized representative. Overwriting on the Challan Form shall not be accepted and NO DEMAND DRAFT / PAY ORDER SHALL BE ACCEPTED.
- The Examination Form along with ORIGINAL PAID-UP BANK CHALLAN and requisite DOCUMENTS will be submitted to the Principal of the concerned College. The Photocopy and Depositor’s Copy of the Bank Challan will not be accepted.
- Subject (s) opted once cannot be changed.
- If a candidate selects subject / paper, which is not according to scheme, the result of such subject will not be announced and shall stand cancelled automatically.
- The candidate has to fill-in the prescribed examination form for the concerned class in which he / she desires to appear, failing which his / her form shall not be accepted.
- Incomplete examination form will be rejected.
Related Posts via Categories
- AEO 100 MARKS WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS BY SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR 2016 1ST PHASE POLICY, COMPLETE MARKS DISTRIBUTION MARKS DETAILS TOPICS, WHAT TO STUDY , DETAILS 2016
- MARKS DETAILS CRITERIA DISTRIBUTION FOR CTI JOBS ALL PUNJAB 2016-17
- CTI JOBS CGPA TO PERCENTAGE CONVERSION FORMULA DETAILS 2016-17
- CTI JOBS HOW TO APPLY INTERVIEW HELP, REQUIREMENTS, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED, HELPING POST BY ADEEL ABBAS, 2016-17
- LAHORE CTI JOBS, ALL COLLEGES MALE COMPLETE VACANT POSTS SUBJECT WISE DETAILS 2016-17
- THE UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD, ADMISSION NOTICE, ALL PROGRAM ADMISSION OPEN, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY NOW
- RIPHA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, ALL PROGRAMS ADMISSION NOTICE, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
- LGU, ALL SUBJECTS, EVENING, WEEKEND PROGRAM MS, MPHIL, PHD ADMISSION OPEN, APPLY NOW, COMPLETE NOTICE
- CTI PUNJAB ALL COLLEGES, SUBJECT LIST FOR CTI JOBS, ALL SUBJECTS FOR THE CTI JOBS
- CTI POLICY MERIT FORMULA , RANKING CRITERIA 2016-17