UVAS Application for the Award of Educational Scholarship Out Of Benevolent Fund to All Regular University Employees for the Academic Session 2014-15.
Application for the Award of Educational Scholarship Out Of Benevolent Fund to All Regular University Employees for the Academic Session 2014-15.
The applications on the prescribed forms, available in the Treasurer’s Office ( Pay & Pension Section ) for the award of Educational Scholarships out of Benevolent Fund to the Children of Serving, Invalid and Deceased University Employees provided that:-
- In case of serving University employees, scholarships will be admissible for one Child for post-matric classes.
- In case of death of invalidation during service and if death occurs within 10 Years after retirement, scholarship will be admissible for not more than 3 children.
- The children of University employees who are in receipt of any other Scholarship would not be eligible for the award of Educational Scholarship out of Benevolent Fund.
- The children of University Employees, who have been awarded punishment by the Disciplinary Committees, would not be eligible for Educational Scholarships out of Benevolent Fund.
- The adopted sons/daughters who fall in the definition of family will be eligible to the grant of Educational Scholarship but that will be confined to only one adopted child of each family.
The applications completed in all respect must be submitted to the Treasurer’s
Office ( Pay & Pension Branch ) upto 31-03-2015 during the office hours positively.
Related Posts via Categories