Sindh University Important Alert for Bachelors’ Degree Candidates – Admissions 2015
University of Sindh – News & Events
Important Alert for Bachelors’ Degree Candidates – Admissions 2015
If you are selected for any other discipline in 2nd merit selection and you are not interested in the automatic transfer of your admission to that discipline then please follow the instructions:
Submit an application (link given below) and obtain separate challan of Rs. 200 from the Directorate of Admissions for retaining your admission in that choice, failing which your admission will be transferred automatically and a new challan of fee difference (if any) will be issued.
However, if you are interested in the automatic transfer of your admission in next choice based on 2nd Merit Selection then please follow the instructions.
Obtain the fee difference challan (if any) from counters of Directorate of Admissions, within stipulated time and deposit in bank. If you fail to do so then your admission will not be automatically transferred and you will not be considered for 3rd Merit Selection.
Related Posts via Categories
- AEO 100 MARKS WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS BY SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FOR 2016 1ST PHASE POLICY, COMPLETE MARKS DISTRIBUTION MARKS DETAILS TOPICS, WHAT TO STUDY , DETAILS 2016
- MARKS DETAILS CRITERIA DISTRIBUTION FOR CTI JOBS ALL PUNJAB 2016-17
- CTI JOBS CGPA TO PERCENTAGE CONVERSION FORMULA DETAILS 2016-17
- CTI JOBS HOW TO APPLY INTERVIEW HELP, REQUIREMENTS, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED, HELPING POST BY ADEEL ABBAS, 2016-17
- LAHORE CTI JOBS, ALL COLLEGES MALE COMPLETE VACANT POSTS SUBJECT WISE DETAILS 2016-17
- THE UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD, ADMISSION NOTICE, ALL PROGRAM ADMISSION OPEN, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY NOW
- RIPHA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, ALL PROGRAMS ADMISSION NOTICE, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
- LGU, ALL SUBJECTS, EVENING, WEEKEND PROGRAM MS, MPHIL, PHD ADMISSION OPEN, APPLY NOW, COMPLETE NOTICE
- CTI PUNJAB ALL COLLEGES, SUBJECT LIST FOR CTI JOBS, ALL SUBJECTS FOR THE CTI JOBS
- CTI POLICY MERIT FORMULA , RANKING CRITERIA 2016-17