How to Apply for Internship announced by PTCL Requirement and Eligibility Criteria and Registration Process
Information Technology (IT)
MCS, BCS (Hons), BE (Software Engineering)
MBA (HR/ Marketing), BBA (Hons)
Finance & Accounting
MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, ACCA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/ Qualification in (Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields
BE/BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
Minimum criteria would be CGPA 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
Age limit 18-25 years
Study completion year should be 2013, 2014.
Note: Candidates completed their education before 2013 are not eligible to apply.
The internship opportunities are available all over Pakistan.
Related Posts via Categories
- Karachi Port Trust, Apprenticeship 50 Seats For Matric Pass Candidates, July 2016, Complete Details
- Internship Program offered by Dunya TV
- SUPARCO offers Apprenticeship / Internship Scheme 2016 How t o Apply , Eligibility Criteria , and Details SUPARCO Apprenticeship Scheme
- CULCON, the Japan-U.S. Friendship Commission and the U.S.-Japan Bridging Foundation Internship Programme,USA-2016
- Asian Development Bank is Providing Internship Opportunities for Pakistani Graduate Students. How to Apply, and Eligibility Criteria of Internship Program
- TCS International offers Graduate Trainee Program 2016 how to Apply and Detail of Program 2016
- Applications are invited for UN Global Compact Internships , New York-2016
- Google offers Information Technology Internship for summer 2016 in Australia.
- How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Internship Program 2016 Application Process , Eligibility Criteria , Stipends and Duration Detail of Internship 2016
- PIP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Young Parliamentary Subject Experts YPSEs Program 2016 How to Apply , and Program Detail 2016