Note! Do not copy paste open the book you will find solution.
Question1. ‘Technical English is not the part of technology’. Enumerate your own views in a coherent paragraph in 100-150 words. (5 Marks)
Answer; – (do not copy paste you will get zero)
Teaching of English to students of science or business whose first language is not English as a means of doing their work is essentially utilitarian. The learners need English as a means of enhancing their performance potentials and furthering their specialist education and research, and the language taught is isolated, to the extent possible, from its cultural and social experience.
Question2. Remove the wordiness by using single-word substitutes instead of phrases, without changing the meaning. (5 Marks)
Wordy: At this time
Wordy: Due to the fact that
Wordy: Have need for
Wordy: During that time period
Wordy: In due course
Question 2: Choose the best option. (5 Marks)
1. In a —– the words are arranged so that the ideas clearly express the intended meaning.
coherent sentence page No
2. True courtesy involves being aware not only of the perspectives of others, but also their —–.
3. A business message is —– when it contains all facts that the reader or listener needs for the reaction the sender desires.
4. —– means preparing every message with the message receiver in mind.
5. Misunderstanding of words has produced —– both in war and peace, and in business and non-business situations.
ADEEL ABBAS, Bhakkar City ( ADMIN & OWNER) Adeel Abbas Is A Young Web Professional Blogger, Designer, Publisher, SEO & Social Media Expert From Bhakkar City Of Punjab.
CONTACT WITH ADEEL ABBAS